Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ooops

time does fly when you're having fun/working your backside off/getting ready to study a part-time degree/preparing for red-tag in Tae Kwon Do/cooking/cleaning/making a retro taggie/shopping and I mean clothes shopping/organising play dates/organising school meetings/Governors Meetings/buying and sending birthday presents/organising a girls only night out at a posh restaurant/jogging twice a week/making sure my bank account is safe after HM Revenue lost precious data/reading up on latest laptops, webcams and media centres oh and baking banana choc-chip muffins.

Boy and thats all in one week.

Is it any wonder that sometimes I do forget things?

5 comments:

hitmanh said...

Since you obviously have time to spare blogging, my house could do with a quick hoover :p

Mum said...

I only blog when I'm asleep.

Anonymous said...

wow and I thought I was busy!

Lisa Durbin said...

I guess this would be a bad time to mention that I was hoping you'd clean my house when you come over to mind the kids next month.

hitmanh said...

That's ok, I don't mind you hovvering while you sleep either ;0)