Saturday, May 03, 2008

This is me


Okay, this one is different - this is funny. YOU fill in the blanks about ME and send it back to ME. But FIRST send a blank one out to all your friends, including me, so we can return the favour to you. Be honest. They're really SCARY to get back. It only takes a few minutes, so just do it!First send (forward) this survey to everyone you know to see how well he or she knows you.Second, hit 'reply' and fill this survey out about the person who sent it to you and send it back to them.

Where did we meet?

Take a stab at my middle name?

Do I smoke?

Color of my eyes?

What's one of my favorite things to do?

What's my favorite type of music?

Am I shy or outgoing?

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?

Any special talents?

How many children do I have?

If you and I were stranded on a desert island,what is one thing that I would bring?

I can't wait to see the answers..

So here are some of the answers I got...

Where did we meet?_________ at Citrix

Take a stab at my middle name?_________ Ummm Ann? I think I know this. Doh.

Do I smoke?______________________ No

Color of my eyes?_____________________ blue

Do I have any siblings?__________________ yes

What's one of my favorite things to do?____ grow things...whether that's children, animals, or things in the garden. :)

What's my favorite type of music?_______good question - I know you like the Foo Fighters!

Am I shy or outgoing?_______at first, but get a few Jack Daniels and Diet Cokes in ya...

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?_______________ Rebel when you need to be

Any special talents?___ Altruism and finding amazing bargains! Seriously, it's very impressive. (both talents, that is)

How many children do I have?_________________________ 2...and Drew. Har har har.

If you and I were stranded on a desert island,what is one thing that I would bring?_________________________________ Broadband! LOL

1 comment:

Lisa Durbin said...

I got the colour of your eyes wrong. It should have been "blue with a hint of blood red." ;)