Monday, June 23, 2008

The Wedding of the Year!

Matt and Dani's Wedding We've just returned, exhausted and lacking sleep, from what I would have called one of the mose beautiful weddings I've ever been to. We all travelled to Firenze north of Pisa, and stayed at a beautiful old villa that had its own pool. Our rooms were large, cool and comfy. The views were fantasic. Wish I had the energy to tell you all about it, but I'm exhausted and need to catch up on my sleep. So instead click on the link above and enjoy what I've uploaded so far.

4 comments:

hitmanh said...

That's an amazing looking place :D

Mum said...

I havent got round to getting all the photos and video uploaded. Still got another 50 photos to upload!

Anonymous said...

love your dresses. where did you get them?

Mum said...

green and brown one from Warehouse and the black and white one - New Look!