Sunday, November 07, 2010

i am so tirrrrred

since September -
ordered my own 40th birthday cake
I've sat my final Open University Exam - it was not a good exam (sighs)
turned 40
spent 2 days in Dublin for training
learnt to make some fine cocktails - shame I got too drunk to remember how to recreate them
danced the night away(and my feet didn't hurt the next day)
re-kindled my love for my allotment - though at the moment it resembles a weed patch
carved pumpkins
eaten pumpkins
made pumpkin cakes
made banana and choc chip muffins
(I won't list the house work and stuff as that would bore you tremendously)
started to tidy out my clothes storage (or lack of it!)
organised to do a sale (to declutter the house/attic) - then realised I wont have a car to transport my stuff - doh!
had a deep tissue massage using odd looking glass suction cups - but it was awesome and left me with some odd looking bruises and marks
re-acquainted myself with the gym - ouch
spent a day riding to London and back to test ride a ninja 250R - whoosh that was fast
went for my first run in 2 years - double ouch
.....
next I shall be making 8 cushion covers and a taggie and spending a week in a rehab centre - well I need a holiday and this one is free :)

No comments: