Friday, August 20, 2004

Good Afternoon fellow human beans! What a lovely day, first of all I surfaced this morning with one hella hangover and only got 5 hours sleep as had nagging back pains (Tosha/Lisa - this is similar to what you will experience in a few months time - take the drugs! ok?) . I'm pooped - but I still managed to get to work and completed the origami beaver (boy I've heard endless puns about this!) -which was a pressie for Lisa (Lisa - so glad you liked it as he was pretty funny) . Then I met with Tosha for some lunch which did me the power of good - just to eat some carbs and sit in the shade and watch the kitties play in the garden. After a relaxing lunch I bimbled back to the office where I'm now sitting watching a fantastic thunder and lightening show kindly provided by the Almighty One! There is so much power in these things it always impresses me that this is a part of nature- boy it's amazing what's next on TV to watch?

I've got a fun packed weekend waiting for me - I'm taking my first and hopefully wont be the last snowboarding lesson tomorrow morning. I'm really looking forward to this, this is another one of those things I can tick off my list of things to do before I croak. Does anyone else have one of these lists. In fact I'll add it to my blog - To Do B4 I Die list. Whats next on the list - not sure - ride a motorbike again, fly an aeroplane (again - ok I had to put that one in as I was very lucky one to get a free quick lesson on how to fly - and I've got the bug) oh yes I remember what it is I want to go travelling. I've just found out that I have a relative in Tokyo which is fab. BTW Tokyo looks like a mad place to live in. I would like to combine this with The Dudes Challenge Boat Race which will take him away from me for 10 months in 2008. One of his longest stops will be in Wellington, New Zealand, and I'd like to visit him there first and then hop round the world for a little bit, and of course I'd be taking along my wee clone for the trip (Phoebe).

well ta ta for now folks - enjoy the weather!


No comments: