Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Postman Always Ring Twice!

pah humbugs he did this morning, once at 7.55 am and the next time at 9.15 am - trouble was it was me who was running down the stairs to get to the door in time. Why is it that during the week they are never here until after 10 am but at the weekend its always so bleeding early when they arrive? Most disgruntled person today. It's Drews 35th Birthday today, and we are supposed to be going out for a meal with a few friends tonight. I also have a Tae Kwon Do grading at 3.30 this afternoon and I can't remember my previous patterns - on top of this I've had a broken nights sleep, I snoozed from about 8 till 9 pm last night, then had a proper sleep from 11 till 4 am and then again I was awake for a couple of hours so I had to potter around and move to the spare room so I could read my book for a while in order to get to sleep again.

Pah - I'm looking forward to doing very little on Sunday!

No comments: