Tuesday, September 04, 2007

summer laze

I have been a bit lazy over the past few weeks, things have started getting busy again with the run up to school. We've had to go shopping for some new skool threads as The Pheebs has either grown taller or ruined the other ones. The kids have needed new shoes and as always Clarks was busy the day we visited. Emily got her first set of shoes too. They look cute but sometimes she gets the hissy fits with them and takes them off. I think she's like me and prefers to wonder around in bare feet all the time. In fact whilst I'm writing this my trainers are off (no comments about the smell please - these are fresh socks!)

If any of you are planning some fun activity holidays then there is no better place than here http://public.box.net/robfernall. Rob is a fellow workmate (and Microsoft challenger) . He's been advertising his newly refurbished holiday cottage and I have to admit that once I read the details I was mighty excited and wanted to go for a holiday. Lots to see and do all year round in Slovenia.

No comments: