Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sickly

prepare to shield your eyes! They're bright I know!


Other news: work on the garden has started. So far the Dude has removed all the fencing on our side. Only to find out that the neighbours landlord is being an arse and not doing anything about their fence! Some people eh! So we've gone ahead and purchased some fencing and posts. Next the Dude needs to get a Kanga hammer to knock out some concrete that used to hold the original posts. So anyone got one spare let us know as it would save us £30.
Only discovered yesterday that Emily has cut another tooth, and no complaining about it either. Whilst her older sister is having problems with a baby tooth that is very wobbly but is causing some discomfort.
The Dude is fine - his fingers look like they've been sliced and skinned but that's manual labour for you.
Me - I have a freaking annoying skin rash that causes me to itch and break out in big welts. Doctor says I'm allergic to something (no! really!) I figured out with some help from t'interweb that is was caused by co-codamol. Doc agreed on this point and then advised me to purchase non drowsy anti-histamines, calamine lotion and E45 body wash. So I'm pilled up to the max again.

1 comment:

hitmanh said...

I'm sure my mum had some wall paper like those pj's...