Thursday, February 28, 2008

Erm ooohh ahh!

I did want to blog about something today but I've forgotten what it was. MMM it could have been about the cat but I'm not sure. Oh well never mind, I'm sure it will return to me in the next few days. Well my Open Uni course has gotten underway and I'm quite happily learning about such things as Objects, Class, Superclass, Subclass - oi stop yawning, it's only going to get worse! Yes welcome to my world of learning about Object Oriented Programming with Java. Hot hot Java. Sadly not the hot milky kind I find in my local Neros but the tippty tappity on the keyboard kind. I have re-entered the realm of the PROGRAMMER.

I have to say a big Yo to Tosha for returning some large knitting needles I had totally forgotten about them (I reckon I'd forgotten a year ago about these). Cheers lovely lady I shall stash them away in my knitting bag for next time. See there is some hope for our placenta brains. Ah that reminds me it was a video of Elvis that I wanted to share with you - erm but I've left the video downloaded on my pc in the office. Curses. Oh well let's hope I can remember tomorrow to upload it to the blog.

PS this post was wirelessly presented to you today from my bedroom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO. I found those needles attached to a scarf I never finished knitting. It looked good though but I've sent ot to Elizabeth to see if she can make use of it and then extra yarn.

Anonymous said...

wireless is so old-hat... why i left this comment using nothing but telepathy!

brother david