Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Being green

Last week we officially became a one car family. I managed to sell my old fiesta for a very reasonable price, and I'm happy she's gone to a good home (the cash has also gone to a good home!). So this week we have to get used to sharing the car, whilst both of us are working and looking after the kids. I know it will be a bit tricky and may take some time to get used to. It certainly will impact on me being able to visit our friends who live further away but I'm sure we'll come to some compromise.

But I have to say I'm really looking forward to biking again. Last night I splashed out on some new gear for my bike, padded shorts, a couple of base layers and even a new helmet. I'm currently also looking for a waterproof jacket and I've spotted one on ebay, along with some new bike lights and that should be me ready for any weather cycling.

Onto other things - today I took Emily, Phoebe and Hannah to Wimpole Farm to look at the lambs. I recently bought myself a years membership to the National Trust and this meant that I could visit the farm for a reduced entry fee too! We saw all the cute little lambs, piglets and even some calves. Emily was delighted with the chickens and the playpark.


AWWWW


It's a bunny!
Sitting at the table like a grown up
Awww again
Weee!

No comments: