Thursday, April 10, 2008

to Java or not

ok I think I've now seen it all! Would you honestly drink coffee that's passed through a cats bum? As reported on the BBC news website "Kopi Luwak beans are eaten, then passed, by the cat-like Asian palm civet, and sell for £324 a kilogram". I wonder in Elvis would eat the beans then I could flog them at £50 a cup? mmmm

Onto other sorta-coffee-related-but-not-really-stories. I submitted the second part of my first TMA (Tutor Marked Assignment) tonight. I've really been worried about the quality of work as I found these questions really hard to understand. I thought I was being really stupid but after looking at the emails flying between my fellow students and tutors I'm not the only one. But I think I've done the best I can and considering I have access to about 60 other software developers and testers I don't think I'll be short of advice ;)

No comments: