Monday, May 18, 2009

999

Had an exciting bike ride home tonight. On my usual path home I stop where the pavement ends and I have to cross the busy road to make use of that pavement. But tonight I happened to notice a car parked in the lay by with something unusual going on. Whilst waiting to make my way across the road I kept glancing at the occupants of the car and wondered just what was going on as I saw someone thrashing about. I thought about it for a second and then I saw a guy dash from the driver seat round to the passenger seat. So I dashed off to see if there was something wrong and well I was shocked to find a woman having a full blown fit in the car. Her husband was trying to bring her round so I called for an ambulance. Nice to know my phone works! I waited with them till the ambulance came and whilst we were chatting I found out they came from Columbia so we had a brief chat about Bogota (friend who comes from there).

I hope she's feeling better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

typical. the poor woman is in shock and you are trying to blag a free holiday!

shame on you.

i liked Phoebe's pics of Camber Sands. Looks like a great beach.

david