Thursday, May 14, 2009

Phew!

This week I had 2 TMA's to finish and hand in. I finally got one sent in at midnight on Monday and today's one was sent about 30 minutes ago. But alas it doesn't mean I can take a breather as I've got to do some catch up work, and prepare for my exam on 17th June. After that I play catchup again with my other course but then I can knuckle down and concentrate fully on Interaction Design. With that exam in October, that should give me 230 points towards my Open Degree (which I need 300 points for). The next 60 points are made up of a series of 6 small courses which thankfully don't have exams (big woo hoo there from me). The only thing I have to do is figure out which course I can take for the remaining 10 points and more importantly how much finance my company will give me.

Happy weekend everyone! x

No comments: