Thursday, March 11, 2010

Burlesque Bird

I won a prize! I won a prize! I won a single ticket to a Burlesque workshop!
For those of you who are not familiar with this form of dance I suggest you google for Dita Von Teese :)

Anyway I'm a bit nervous as I'm not known for my dancing skills (unless you include raving till 6am in the morning - ahh the good old clubbing days). But I am looking forward to it. I had a quick look around the internet and there seem to be lots of classes and workshops going on that I never knew existed. Could this see me giving up my gym membership in order to study the art of the Burlesque? Just wait and see.

I'm not feeling to great just now - I seem to be very tired at night and with a slightly sore throat -maybe coming down with some sniffles? But to keep you all amused some piccies that I didn't have time to blog ...

The Cup Cake Fairies visited again
Dotty Spotty
Ok queue the "awwwwws"


this has been the only time I've managed to get her to wear a party dress, it only lasted about 40 minutes at the part before she was down to her undies.

No comments: