Saturday, March 20, 2010

Up



-lifting
Awww I so like UP! Up and Wall-e have to be two of the best Disney blu ray films I've watched so far. They contain so much more than just an entertaining animation but they both have such lovely stories in them. And stories with a point too! We should be taking care of our elderly and kids - they have so much to learn from each other - you'll see this if you watch the film.

Though the first part of UP always has me in tears as the lovely Ellie grows old, doesn't have kids and doesn't get to visit South America to see Paradise Falls - I cry everytime I see that part. But it also has me in stitches with the talking dogs - what is it with dogs and squirrels?

Dug the dog (hey who doesn't want a dog like Dug? - he's awsome)








Russell meets Kevin - but Kevin is a...





Russell


1 comment:

Jean said...

We loved Up too. I was also in floods of tears, but what a lovely life-affirming story. Glad you enjoyed it :-)