Sunday, July 04, 2004

How different my saturday turned out compared to the morning! Would you believe I ended up having my nose cautersied - that hurt - and it still hurts today! Boo Hoo. Well it's not too bad now but I still feel like I have a ton of cotton wool up my hooter and I ended up breathing through my mouth most of the night - hence the sore throat and furry tongue. Well I hope it helps stop my nose bleeds for good. What was even more bizarre that the consultant I saw here was the consultant I was booked in to see in Aberdeen - and to top it all off if I had stayed in Aberdeen my appointment wasn't until January 2005 - can you believe that? I got to see the same consultant in Hinchingbrook hospital on a Saturday afternoon 3rd July 2004 - so cool! so for the next six months I have to go for allergy testing which is a bit worrying incase they discover that I am allergic to cats - as I have one lovely ginger kitty just waiting to join us in August sometime when we move into our new home. I will be so gutted if I was - I love my old fat fluffy kitty - mind you I could always get one of those bald cats!

No comments: