Friday, July 30, 2004

My apologies for not writing sooner - (Thanks Chris!)
Yes yes I know I would be useless at keeping a diary - thats why I dont have one! I've not really had much to say apart from I have re-discovered ebay - and now I wish I hadn't as I have the bug!  I've been checking it everyday - relentlessly.  I've taken up a couple of new hobbies since I've moved to St Neots - one is making jewellery, I love making rings - white gold is my fave at the moment,  and now I'm looking at making some necklaces with beads and semi-precious stones.  And what does this have to do with ebay - well I've been checking it out for some cheap jewellery kits - and I found a lovely site called http://www.zenasoverthemoon.co.uk who sells her items on ebay.  I've just purchased a couple of kits and am now anxiously awaiting their arrival. 

I've also bought a portable sewing machine (which I'm scared of using in case it is a dud - I read some of the reviews from previous sales and I was quite shocked at the aggressive behaviour used when they made replies to customers about missing items - I thought I had been scammed!  But it did arrive and I was relieved),  a craft kit for children, a pink tiara kit and a CD.  I've also taken the first step in selling some items as I recently received 4 free SIM cards from a mobile phone company - and decided I didn't need them - hence they are on ebay awaiting to be bought!

I decided to get rid of some stuff (in order to pay for my increasing ebay habit) and I've spent the evening photographing old computer books - then I realised that it was going to cost a lot to post these books as they are very heavy - hmmmm.  I shall ebay them anyway and see what happens - but I will include the prices for posting these heavy items - it might put people off!  So what's left to sell - well lots really - my old hair straighteners are going in, old mobile phones - basically a clear out of the attic (and Drew would be estactic to hear that - as he says he's just not a "tat" person). 

Do Phoebe and I hoard clutter and cause chaos?  Being girls we most certainly do! Phoebe has a bedroom that would shock most parents - endless boxes of toys that havent been touched since we moved here in February.  There are 3 large toy boxes under her bed and she has a large table in her bedroom that is littered with magazines, toys and all sorts of kiddie trash! 

Watch out ebay - here we come!

No comments: