Tuesday, August 15, 2006

At last I've returned to the land of the living (after having 10 hours sleep!) . I want to say a special thanks to Do and Lorna helping me get from Inverness to Lauder so I could pick up Drews car, and to my brother David and his partner Julie for acting as standby in case I needed a lift from Edinburgh to Lauder. It's been a stressful time with flights being cancelled left right and centre - but at the end of the day maybe it worked out for the best as I was able to get Drew's car back home otherwise he would have been forced to make another trip to his brothers house to collect it!
Anyway on a lighter note I won a fab prize 2 weeks ago of a free Premier Plus 4D scan - we'd been deliberating over the last few months whether we could afford one, and this was just a wonderful gift. So yesterday we travelled to Trumpington to have the scan and it was amazing, I bubbled like I always do at these things, but it was such a surprise to see her face. Thankfully flumpy was in good form and was wide awake showing us her finger sucking skills, yawning and sticking out her tongue. Drew swears he saw her flicking us the "bird". I've managed to get all the photos and 1 cine film clip on line yesterday and today i'm going to try to get the other 2 video clips so you can all see our little cutie.

No comments: