Sunday, October 15, 2006






Once again I wake up to find my car damaged. Yet again the wing mirror has been kicked off the car - so far this week the total amount of damage done has come to £200. Twice the wing mirror was smashed off and someone decided they couldn't drive and hit my car - scraping the driver door and wing mirror. Gee wizz and on my birthday too. I think we have decided that living on this street sucks, the Police don't are that we and our neighbours cars are constantly vandalised, and reporting these incidents via their website seems to provoke little or no response for them.

We are looking to move.

On a lighter note, Phoebe and I went to see a "light show" in Cambourne, part of some art event. It wasn't too interesting but we did manage some groovy pics

No comments: