Tuesday, October 03, 2006

We'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been kind enough to send us gifts for Emily and Phoebe. We have been blessed with a beautiful daughter and lots of loving friends. I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has helped over the last 9 months - giving us baby items like car seats, moses basket, bottles, toys and lots and lots of baby clothes. We truely appreciate everyone's kindness.

A big thank you to Lisa who not only hand knitted a lovely blanket and hat for Emily, but for also being my standby birthing partner and confidant throughout my pregnancy. You are a dear friend who I shall cherish in my heart. I hope Jack and Emily will have many play dates together.

Another thank you to Tosha who has given us so much baby items from breast pumps to baby clothes and baby books. Emily also looks forward to play dates with Kalila in the near future.

Big thank you to Beckie who helped plan the baby shower/pamper party with me.

a big thank you to everyone :)

Amanda and Steve - how to totally Oz out a baby!

No comments: