Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hobbies

Yesterday I bought some wool and a knitting pattern. I haven't done this in years but I've taken up knitting again. Lisa is expecting her 2nd baby and even though the birth is still 4 months away I thought it would be a good time to start and knit something for Beanie (nickname for baby). At least I'll have some spare time to get it done before I head back to work eh?

Tonight at Brownies our new brownie helper told me she had an old sewing machine that she didn't use and she was going to give it to me! Brilliant - as I could now help make some aprons for the brownies (sure would help in keeping the paint off their clothes - anyway that's another story).

Once I have finished some creations I'll post up some photos.

2 comments:

Lisa Durbin said...

Aww I can't wait to see! I started knitting Emily's things about 4 months before her birth as well - figured it would take me that long to finish. ;)

Mum said...

I'm not sure about the colours I picked out so I may end up knitting another set of the items.