Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hot Hot Hot

And I'm not just talking about the temperature down here in sunny St Neots! I bought a new iron as our old one decided it couldn't cope with the hard water. All you need to know is that this one beeps at me when it's ready - cool!

Other things - well not much I've been busy tidying up and washing, just the usual chores. Though I did manage to snatch 2 hours with Lisa for some light lunch and general chit chat, but that was hard with an 8 month old who is teething and wants to stand on your tummy all the time. Anyway purchased some balls and an inflatable (bad idea) Scooby Doo ball pit - took 30 mins of blowing to get this honey erect! (Matt that was a special smutty entry for you)
Made the babes happy though
Awww just too cute for words
PressUp...
and down
Slouching on the couch with her flies undone!
In the Pit




No comments: