Monday, May 14, 2007

Pamper Party

Yesterday Tosha and I helped to throw Lisa a Baby Shower. I had done some undercover work before hand as I was able to contact her Mum (thanks Paul!) and also include her in the making of the baby taggy blanket (formerly known as Project Snaggie). Lisa's Mum was able to send me some spotty red ribbon which I will sew onto the back of the blanket. The other girls at the party all helped to pin the other tags into place, and now all I have to do it sew it all on together with the backing fleece.
Taggie in the making

Tosha and new haircut
Lisa - glowing!
Conchita guessing the size of Lisa's bump!!
At last some pampering
That looks like wasabi?
The nappy game (yuk)
Looks like a snicker to me.

Mmmm?
Liz using her forensic science knowledge to determine the contents of the nappy.
Suzanne just wondering if it's edible.

It was a lovely relaxing day (yes I had a facial and a back massage - and boy did I need that massage). Food was plenty, many goodies were purchased from Tom's Cakes. We had lovely sushi, sausages, spanish quiche and a chocolate fondue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was a lovely day and that picture is no way representative of me!!! hee hee xx

Lisa Durbin said...

I can't thank you and Tosha enough - I had such a wonderful day. Just blogged about the shower (you may recognise the pictures!) and I cannot wait to wrap my Snaggie around Beanie. xxx