Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Spare time!

For the first time in about 2 weeks I got some spare time to blog, only because Brownies was cancelled tonight. Mind you I was busy because of Brownies as I had 3 aprons to finish sewing! Never mind eh. Well I've not been up to much, mainly the day to day routine of general housework and looking after Emily has taken up most of the time. But I managed a girly night out on Saturday with both Lisa and Tosha. We glammed it up and headed to the very nice Hotel Felix's Graffiti Restaurant. Tosha ordered a very nice bottle of white wine, and we all proceeded to eat some of the finest food I've had in a long time. I started off with the Cornish Spider Crab Spring Rolls, Green Apple Jelly, Apple Espuma, Coriander, Coconut and Spring Onions. Which was so scrummy I can still remember what it tastes like. Following with Lightly Oak Smoked Wild Sea Bass, Braised Fennel, Sun Blush Tomato and Walnut Gnocchi, Chive and Crème Fraîche Sauce - salivating yet?

2 comments:

Lisa Durbin said...

You didn't mention the two bottles of prosecco. ;)

Mum said...

oooh eerrm yes - I couldn't remember what it was called! Thanks