Monday, July 30, 2007

OMG!

Emily will be 1 in 6 and a half weeks! Can you believe it, time goes by too quickly. Can someone please make a pause button so I can enjoy this phase more?

I'm already thinking about birthday parties, shall we have one at home? Shall we do the Brewster's (yuk!). The only reason I say yuk to that is that Lisa and I had some lunch there last week and Jesus the food was awful, Lisa had a Mediterranean platter which was plastic prawns, cold cooked vet, and some mozzy cheese chucked ontop of cold tomato slices - even those weren't drizzled some some oil and basil!. My soup was ok, but had a thick scum on top indicating that it had been sitting under the heat lamp for some time. Phoebe had been outdone by 2 chicken nuggets on her plate (even though I did point to the large size on the children's menu when I ordered). None too pleasing lunch all round and I certainly wont be recommending Brewers food to anyone. Good thing was I did complain and the manager was very apologetic and removed most of the food items from the bill. But still poor Lisa had very little to eat. :(

No comments: