Thursday, July 19, 2007

On the road to recovery

Well after 10 days of feeling utterly crap I'm finally starting to feel better. Whatever it was it was nasty, damned nasty and I hope no-one else gets it.
So what have we recently been up to - well we had a BBQ on the 7th - which was successful. The kids had a fab time running around playing with the bubble machine, pinata and the chocolate fountain (boy you should have seen the mess). We finally made it to bed at 2am.
Next we took my local pack of Brownies (notice I said pack - as in like a pack of wild animals) off to the butterfly farm. I forget how many times I told them not to run, wait and finally told of them off for running off. Pah kids!
Anyway here are some photos of butterflies, I love butterflies!

This one hitched a ride on my bag, sadly I had to force him to leave as he didn't pay the fare.

This one I managed to photo was outside (a real live wild butterfly!)


3 headed goat

The pack!
OK so he isn't a butterfly but still kinda nice


No comments: