Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The long Goodbye

Today the Dude and Emily head up North. I'm going to miss them loads and the house is going to be so empty and quiet, it's been eerily quiet with just Phoebe gone. It's a bit scary. I haven't had a week to myself for a long long time. So to help me pass the time and keep out of trouble (yeah!) tonight I shall take my pc apart and check out that components I need to buy to upgrade her. Sadly she only has 1 gig of hard disk left and I need to take all the photos and videos off and store them somewhere safe.

On Thursday I'll be babysitting for Lisa and Paul (at least I can get my baby fix). Friday night I'm all set to go out with Tosha for some drinks. She's going to be spending the night so I hope the evening goes really well and we have some good laughs. Saturday will probably start off really late and really slow (hehe), I've got to pick up a carpet cleaner and get set to clean all the carpets in the house. Saturday night I'll get items ready for another car boot sale, hopefully get rid of all the stuff I have left over from the last one. Sunday afternoon maybe some Tae Kwon Do then off to bed early for some well earned rest.

Well thats the plan - who knows what will really happen!

Here's some added cuteness


I got her a new high chair as we were getting pretty fed up with cleaning the other one. At least this one allows easy cleaning (well most of the food just drops onto the floor!). It was a bargain too, only £10.50 from ebay :)

No comments: