Monday, July 28, 2008

Odd Dreams

I had an odd dream last night that I had a miscarriage that looked like a runny egg. Sadly as it turned out this morning it looks like I actually did have a miscarriage. For those of you not in the know I found out I was pregnant last Thursday. Today I woke up and found some blood and in the proceeding hours I had some cramping, not unlike one of those nasty periods I rarely get. So I did another pregnancy test only to find the positive line so much fainter than the first one.

It looks like my little "poppy" aint staying.

Yep I'm bummed but I also know that my body is doing what it needs to do right now for what ever reason it has to. People who know me know I have been through far far worse and so this is just a little set back in our plans to create another beautiful child to cherish and love.

I've already spoken to lots of people today about it and I'm fine really - though I do appreciate peoples concern I think I'm done talking about it.

Some highlights for the week though - I managed to get a staggering 97% for my last TMA - yee haw! I'm amazed - though I think my tutor marked it too high :) I'm such a swot!

No comments: