Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pressies!

At long last I am now the proud owner of a food processor! I spent my much long saved for Nectar points and just decided last week to spend them on a food processor. A much needed piece of equipment for my itsy bitsy kitchen. Yep I know the dude moaned "where are you going to put it" but I've made space in the tiniest room in the house (aka The Kitchen) and it now sits under the worktop next to the pots and pans - which I also need more of!

In fact I just need a bigger kitchen - NOW!



So here it is... ok it's not the much loved Magimix I was after but it was free and it's also got a juicer and some other extra attachments which means Phoebe can make her own smoothies.

At the moment we are testing out our abilities to make some chocolate cookie and vanilla ice cream - let you know if 3 hours if it tastes nice!

x

No comments: