Sunday, March 08, 2009

Is it Sunday already?

Another hectic week - finally got my TMA sent in on Thursday evening - not too sure about the answers but I had a chat with my tutor on Saturday and even he agrees that the TMA questions were a bit "wooly". Now I've got to catch up on 5 weeks worth of work for the Interaction Design course - it's been kinda put to one side since my company restructured themselves. I wasn't too sure whether to continue with it or not. I could be doing with out the extra pressure just now. Anyway - this week I made another baby blanket for a friend of mine and it turned out really well. Sorry I didn't take a photo of it but I have lots more of the material and as soon as i get round to making some more I'll let you all see.

Granny Do has been here and I'm sad that she's going back home today as I feel that I haven't had a chance to spend any time with her. I've even managed to sort out some stuff on her laptop and show her this new tool for reading bed-time story called Time for a Story. But importantly she has been spending lots of time with the kids and the Dude and I managed to get out for a lush meal on Friday night at the Brampton Mill and grab a film at the pictures. I can really recommend Gran Torino by Clint Eastwood - excellent moving and thought provoking film.



Today I'll be doing the usual housework and stuff - but just in time for Red Nose Day I did this!


*not only do I get an ace picture, no plastic was wasted and I still spent my £1!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool photo. I bought some tk maxx stella mccartney shirts and a silly car nose. You have a good point about the plastic though!