Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mums Day

Happy Mothers Day to all my friends and my own Mother.
Today started well with 2 cups of tea in bed that also included some pressies such as a box of choccies, 1 large mothers day card and 2 hand made cards. Some cash and a day out in Cambridge. I picked up my free tiny hair straighteners which was a cool free gift from a newspaper and then we headed to the town centre for some shopping. First stop John Lewis where the dude bought me a new saucepan (I have been harping on about the lack of pans in my kitchen - especially small ones) I'm a happy girl now. Next we stopped at Polarn o.Pyret and bought Emily some new all-in one PJ's with squirrels on them! I got some new underwear at La Senza and was treated to a nice lunch.

Now we are back home about to eat some lovely organic pie from Abel and Cole.

Enjoy!

No comments: