Friday, June 19, 2009

Dinosaurs

Oh I'm annoyed that I left it so late but I went to look for tickets for the "Walking with Dinosaurs" show today - only to find all the good tickets have gone and not even any other shows near us. I would have really loved to have seen it, and I think the kids would have loved it too! It looks really amazing. Worth checking out.

Not much other news to tell really - my friend Rob came round last night and we installed a 500Gb hard drive into the playstation, restored all the data, and installed Play TV - which is another groovy device that enables us to play, pause and record tv. It's pretty neet as even the programme guide is quicker to launch than the inbuilt one in the new tv, in fact out old digi-box which we've had for 5 years was still faster at launching its programme guide than the new tv - technology eh?!

It's also that time of year when I blow up a couple of balloons, cover them (and myself) in glue and try to fashion a beaver shaped pinata for my friends annual Canadian BBQ. Tonight Emily and gave the beaver some fur, teeth and eyes - tomorrow I have to stuff him full of sweets and toys.

Well that's enough for tonight - I'm going to relax now and watch a horror film :)

No comments: