Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas
I know you don't want to admit it but it's finally here. You can't get away from all the advertising on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers and even the internet. Best thing is to give in to it but don't believe the hype. Not every child needs £500 worth of gifts and toys that end up either in bits or gathering dust at some later stage. No instead send all your lovely gifts to me and if you can't think of what to get me then some John Lewis vouchers would be nice or try this site
Ha ha only joking folks. I don't need a thing as I have everything I could wish for at the moment, 2 beautiful children, loving partner and some wonderful friends - even though I do have my eyes on a DVD recorder, a food processor and Lost Season2 on DVD - drat that addictive programme.

No comments: