Monday, November 27, 2006

Milk and Honey

Last week I was speaking to one of my fellow Tae Kwon Do buddies and he was asking how my milk maggot was doing!
(yuk)

somehow I don't see the similarity.

Anyway I've had a nice day out with Mrs T and her baby Boo and toddling Digi, and Mrs L with Jack Jack. The boys ran around, jumped, slid, bounced and dived in the ball pit, whilst Baby Boo smiled alot (and I mean alot - bet her face aches!) . Emily being herself ate lots and slept some more, whilst the ladies chatted and drank tea/coffee. I can't wait for Emily to grow some more and start playing and running around, mind you I think the DVD and CD collection will be in for some abuse at that point. We will have to rethink the layout of the living room at some point - sigh.

Anyway girls if you are interested in some 2-for-1 beauty vouchers or some plastic surgery check out January's issue of Eve magazine. mmmm restylene here I come...

No comments: