Monday, April 02, 2007

Freebies and more

Today when I got home I discovered a small package that the postman had somehow manage to fit through our postbox. Ohhh I thought, what could be inside, then I noticed that the delivery label had "Fairy" written on it. Could this be more junk from the washing powder company? Well yes and no. I'd won a prize not a great prize but still, it was a luxury nail care kit, complete with a leather case and very nice presentation box.

Will come in handy at work I'm sure.

Moving on to other things I'm onto my 2nd sewing project - Project Snag. Can't give too much away as another 2 lady friends will be receiving a similar project as a baby pressy. All I can say is that I'm having fun with this one and I hope my first effort will turn out ok.

1 comment:

Lisa Durbin said...

Oooh! Is it something else to hide my hooters? ;)