Saturday, April 14, 2007

A night on the tiles

I'm still suffering as I'm writing this blog, late on Saturday evening. Last night I managed to get a couple of mates that I've known for 3 years to go out for a drink (yes thats's right I've known them for 3 years and this is the first time we've managed to go for a drink). The night started off well, as we had limited choice of pubs to choose from this week as 3 pubs in town had been shut due to either drug raids or dodgy selling of non-brewery ale. First we visited The New Inn - most atrocious loud music. One drink later we left and headed to the Corner House, now this was nicer we were actually able to hear ourselves talk. After that we decided to hit the only nightclub in town - The Priory - woo hoo! Clubbing! Well it all went steadily downhill after that, the first round was purchased and then someone had the bright idea to have some shots of flavoured vodka - woo hoo party girl here got her drinking head on and was properly tipsy by 11pm. But that didn't stop us all drinking champers, more vodka shots and 3 jug loads of vodka and red bull. That drink makes for one awful hangover after 4 hours kip. All I can say is I danced till 2 am, got a taxi home and still managed to shower before crashing into bed. Oh yeah why am I still suffering at 9pm - that's because for some unknown reason I've sprained my right wrist and typing is rather diff cult and very sore.

I'm off to drink more tea and ponder last nights dancing moves!

No comments: