Sunday, April 01, 2007

Weeding and Pampering

The Dude, Phoebe and Emily left this morning for their holiday to Scotland, and I've been left to my own devices and I have to say it's a bit unnerving. I haven't been on my own since I can't remember when! I decided to have a kinda pampering day with a twist. First my exercise regime - well I spent 2 and a half hours cutting down the pampas grass and digging out one of the garden boarders. I even removed some of the wooden boarder that has been bugging the heck out of me for a while. That done it was time for the pampering part. Bath was running, my face had been scrubbed and I finally plucked up the courage to try out my facial peel kit. I bought this kit about 5 months ago and I've been too chicken to try it out - what was I worrying for? It was great, yes it nipped a little when I put on the peel but it only stayed on for 5 minutes before I had to wipe it off with some neutralising lotion soaked pads, a quick wash and hey presto not too bad - no redness thank god. Next I slapped on my night-time face cream, as recommended after the facial peel as it said my skin would be thirsty afterwards. Next I lounged in the bath for as long as possible, well only until the dirt ingrained into my nails and skin from digging had disappeared so that was possibly 15 minutes. I just can't get the hang of sitting in a bath for any length of time, guess I would be useless at a Spa then!

Well that's my day so far. I've been watching Eastenders and wondering why there is a bunch of psychotic nutters that live there. May is quickly descending into madness over her obsession of the baby, and now Phils girlfriend is beating up his son - or is she? Ian Beale is turning into a right nasty git and as for Stacey shagging that married bloke - why!?!?!

Must watch more...

No comments: