Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Aches and pains

Today I feel well and truly crap. Not only do I have a sore throat, sinuses about to explode and crush my eyeballs but for some reason fleas find my flesh tasty and I have about 100 itchy bites all over me. Beware cats and dogs next time I visit I'm coming armed with flea power and spray.
Back to our holiday north, we had a pretty jolly time in old Aberdeen visiting some old and new faces. We visited Shona (Phoebes ex-child minder), Susan and her 1 year old daughter. Kim and her dog Millie. And lots more (see photos below)

This is my brother David and his son Lucas


Phoebe (growing up fast)


This is Ryan (Phoebe's cousin)
This is Scott (Karen and Andy's son) ok he wasn't smiling in this photo but he is a smiley baby!

Emily with her Aunt Yvonne (my sister)
Lana (Amanda and Steve's 2 week old Daughter) she's beautiful like her mother!

Emily with Grandma H
Emily, Phoebe, Sula and Willow (Lorna's dogs)


Lorna and Otto
Phoebe and Emily with Joshua (Carol and Craig's son)
Carol and Craig's new daughter Georgina (cutie pie!)
Emily with Grandad H






1 comment:

Lisa Durbin said...

Aww cute kiddies!! So glad you had a lovely hol in Scotland.