Sunday, June 24, 2007

Phew!

Sorry been busy this week (ha)!

Yesterday I cleaned the house from top to bottom (cleaned all the windows inside and out whilst testing some "new" products, hoovered, dusted, ironed, washing and drying)picked up some toys and books for free from a fellow freecycler, did lots of shopping (which included a chocolate fountain, some clothes and lots of food for our forthcoming BBQ on the 7th July). Is it any wonder I was in bed fast asleep by 8.30 that night?

Freecycling is slowly becoming my friend, I've recently picked up some new baby toys and books from fellow freecyclers and it's been great:
Emily playing with her new stash of toys

It was quite a bundle of toys and books!

I also visited Lisa, Paul, Jack and Mia this week. She is such a beautiful baby that she made me broody. I'm was also really pleased to hear that the pool worked for Lisa and seemed to speed up the whole labour process. Mia was also born in the pool and it was a very calm and serene birth. In fact Lisa's birth story sounds exactly the same as mine!

Anyway I've gotta go, got some beaver pinatas to make :)

No comments: