Sunday, October 18, 2009

Exam - shazam!

Sat the Interaction Design exam on Friday morning, phew so glad that that's over. Not the best exam to sit as it's all speculative (oooh a big word for me at 10am on a Sunday). Ah well, now I have to do a quick catch up on my TT280 course - which I also think involves some interaction design theory.

But back to blogging normal day to day stuff, right now Marley is being the inquisitive cat that he always is, and Marvin is being shown that you can shove a banana up your sleeve trick by Emily, whilst teenager-to-be is in her pj's on the couch playing Animal Crossing. Actually she hasn't played that one in a little while, she's been hooked on the Bonsai Barber - she even discovered it can do some magical things - eg if you spray the apple it gets bigger and bursts, and the leaves turned pink. If you keep knocking the apple a worm pops out and then turns into a butterfly - cute hu? If you change colour of the bells they play in a different pitch! I'm just wondering what other secrets it holds.

Anyway just a quick update on what's been happening - took the girls to see the Peppa Pig Big Party show in Dusntable and Emily LOVED it. I'm now considering taking them to a pantomine after new year - but I can't seem to find any in Cambridge so if anyone knows of any let me know? The allotment is coming to the end of its summer season and now we have some little squashes growing which I'm thrilled about as I like squashes. The brussel sprouts and cabbage are coming along nicely and we still have a tonne of lettuce to eat - anyone want some lettuce?

The very kind man in the allotment behind ours has given us some raspberry canes so I need to pop down today and try to dig out a patch for them to be planted in. The strawberry runners didn't fair so well but I've still got some runners at home and I'll try to get them planted in the October hols. I think that's it for just now, but I'm hoping to blog a bit more frequently!






No comments: