Friday, October 09, 2009

Other things I test

apart from testing software I've been recently invited to test Kitchen roll, deodorant, eye-shadow and crisps! I'm looking forward to testing the crisps tonight as they are one of the more expensive veriety :)

But another thing I tested last night was on the Wii - we haven't played that games console for ages so after being invited to try out Bonsai Barbar - we took the console downstairs and plugged it into the tv (the big one!) After some confusion and a quick google for the answer on how to accept "gifts" on the Wii I managed to install the Bonsai Barbar and have a quick play. Even though this game may be aimed at younger people I have a great 10 or so minutes trying to cut the hair of various vegetables - sounds odd doesn't it, but actually it's quite fun as it requires you to concentrate(on something other than interaction design books!)

No comments: