Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fun and Games

I've been chilling a bit more this week - though I'm just a tiny bit behind on reading my current course material I'm actually finding it a lot less work!

I even managed to go to Cambridge (last minute decision) to have some drinks with some workmates - how about that? I haven't done that for such a long time, and I think my body noticed as I woke up this morning with a sore head and tummy (personally I blame the chips with cheese that I ate).

Today my folks arrived safe and well, and after a walk to town for some coffee and to pick up some bits, my folks headed off to their holiday cottage to relax for the evening. Tomorrow we brave Tesco and maybe the allotment :)

Despite the rotten weather Emily, I and the "boys" played twister :


1 comment:

lucas said...

HI


caroline its lucas i bet u that the cat won!!! twister. anyway i hope to see you soon.



lucas