Thursday, June 03, 2004

Hurrah I've managed to write two days in a row! Such an achievement - reward yourself with a chocolate cookie!
Oops had 3 chocolate cookies yesterday - "Do Not Pass Go". I have just spent 3 days on a training course - teaching me how to do my job--- puzzled looks all around - my job consists of breaking things it's brill. I did a lot of this in my last job but they didn't look so happy when I broke stuff. Hey ho never mind- Gary I hope you are reading this!
I'm so excited I'm packed and ready to fly to gay Paris! Or should that be Party Paris? My friend is celebrating her 30th this weekend and we (8 girlies from Scotland/England) are flitting off tomorrow afternoon, sipping Champers, and geting very very tipsy for a whole 2 days and 2 nights. Another mutual friend is showing us the real sights of Paris - it should be fantastic, and I hope to get some good photos to share with you all. Anyway must go and do lots more girly stuff - like paint my nails! Ciao BabesX

No comments: