Sunday, June 20, 2004

I've just had an exhausting weekend! On Saturday the dude and I travelled into London to Hyde Park to see The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, fantastic concert but the grounds of the gig had been partitoned off and we could not get anywhere near the front - a bit of a let down really. But it was utterly exhausting - we both felt like grand-parents when we left, complaining about our sore backs and aching legs - well really - next I will be talking about my bowel movements and what not. Whilst we were in London I managed to sample the delicious Krispy Kremes from Harrods that my friend Tosha had been talking - very yummy I am definately going back for some of the Chocolate cream donuts - mouthwatering to say the least! I'm hoping that the remaining 3, (sorry Tosha but I had to have another one), made it back safely from the gig and into the fridge.

We finally got home at 1am, only for me to get up at 8.30am ish,(Do - your Dude didn't surface till 10.30 and that was only after Phoebe and I had to wake him!), and then we all had to dash off to Summerhill to meet my friends and their kids for the day. This school is a very unique school so please take a look at the website Summer Hill. We found the children were very enlightened and very happy.

Now we are home, fed, watered and very satisfied and I'm off to bed to get some well deserved sleeeeep......zzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

No comments: