Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I know its been ages since I last wrote in the Blog, but I just couldn't be bothered. I've been so busy the last thing I want to do every night when I get home is to write a diary about my day. So I shall summarise my week instead.

Took my first lesson in wake boarding 2 weeks ago, drank 15 pints of murky water, but i managed to stand up! It was brilliant, arms sore, legs ached but I felt great. Week 2 - managed to stand up and not drink so much murky water. God only knows what speed you are going at at the end of that rope - but we couldn't figure out how i managed to overtake the boat on several occassions! That got scary when the boat had to turn at the end of the lake and I kept going in the same direction - huge collison potential!
Week 3 - sorry of to Paris for the weekend with the girls - so the only sore legs I hope to get are the ones you have after wearing high heels all evening!

No comments: