Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I stress too much! But hell who doesn't. But at what point do you say enough is enough and do something about it? I know I have a heap of work to do - but something in my head just keeps telling me that it's ok it will get done and somehow I know inevitably it will as I always pull one of those 24 hour stints and stay up late doing stuff. I can feel a late nighter coming on - maybe this weekend!

I've discovered that I can now log in from home and connect to my "office" - this is a fantastic concept, one that I tried to get accepted in my last place of work (a company that was involved with system integration - that wouldn't allow me to integrate from home!). This is a blessing to me and I look forward to those boredom moments when I decide to hit the computer and go surfing for things, now I can connect to work and actually do some!

No comments: