Wednesday, June 28, 2006

More sleep please! It's getting more and more difficult to get a good nights sleep at the moment. With a wobbly pelvis that causes me constant pain and irritation when walking or lying for too long, it's sure making sleep really really difficult. Thanks to Lisa's mammoth sized pillow which takes up the space of a whole person in bed, I've been finding it slightly easier sometimes. Last night wasn't great though, maybe it was my own fault by going to bed at 9.30, but i got up at 1.30 and thought heck I'm not sleepy I'll go and do something like sewing brownie badges onto Phoebes sash and sewing a toggle that had come off her cardigan. Then I decided well since I'm up I might as well iron! Oh and then go and munch on pineapple - brilliant I though at least I'm being healthy. Next I decided to watch TV, usually the early morning drivel and OU programmes put me right to sleep but damn did I find that Designing Technology program interesting, followed by a film about Hilary and Jackie Du Pre the musically talented sisters. This ended in me finally making my way to bed at 5 am!

I'm a fool I know, I should have gone to bed earlier but I got hooked on the TV, well maybe the chocolate cake that was left over from Wendy's birthday and the packet of already opened bacon crunchy crisps (haha Drew caught you eating junk food).

No comments: