Monday, June 26, 2006



Wow what a weekend we've all had. First of all Drew's sister Lorna arrived on friday, so we all went to the local indian restaurant and georged ourselves silly on lots of lovely food. Being 27 weeks pregnant I found it difficult to eat lots and decided to retire to bed at 9pm (oh yes that late!) whilst Dude, sprog and Lorna went to the pub for a cheeky wee half.

On Saturday we started to get ready for our BBQ, first I had to pick Wendy up from the train station and then we shopping (hehe it was shopping for the BBQ honest - even though I did bag a bargain in Dorothy Perkins and New look). Arriving back at the house Drew and Lorna had purchased some more meat products and our fridge now resembled a butchers counter - I have never seen to much meat before - did I ever tell you I was a strict Vegan at one point in my life?

Anyway it was a good day, and we all had a good laugh - there were some norty going ons with people climbing the neighbours trees and ahem fences. Some rough and tumble in the summer house where people were doing backclips on the exercise ball and trying out our various gym equipment. I shall link some photos in sometime soon.

No comments: