Monday, June 19, 2006


Today has been postponed as we are all suffering from sore throats and boogers. Thanks Phoebe for passing your bugs onto us - as they say it's great to share!
oh another note - keep a careful eye on those bag packers who are supposed to help when you are at the checkout. Today for once i decided to let the kind lady help pack my shopping whilst i stood there and blew my nose and looked miserable. Turned out after packing my stuff and putting it in the trolley she had left all my new underwear sitting at the checkout whilst i paid for it.
Most annoyed when I got home to find this out, and then I had to call tesco whilst mildly mad and explain at being 6 months pregnant, suffering from a cold and hip joint pain that it wasn't my fault that she didn't put the items in my trolley, and therefore would they please deliver it. Well after much hoo-aaahing they did and the delivery guy had a nerve to say that it wasn't company policy to deliver these things! So i reminded him that it was also company policy that the people who help pack your shopping bags don't leave your things at the checkout!!!!

No comments: