Sunday, July 16, 2006

Geek Alert!
Yes I'm excited about it and can't wait to tell people about it! I've made an appointment to see my Doctor - why am I so excited I hear you say - well I did it online! Signed up to this new surgery booking system online and now I can sit at home and make an appointment for me or Phoebe (ha Drew wasn't too keen on signing up- he will change his mind sometime as it's a nightmare trying to call the Docs at 8 am to get an appointment). I can pick and choose which Doctor, day and time I wish to visit - I'm delighted.
Oh yeah and my neck still hurts and my pelvis is being pulverised by every step I take - yeah for the joys of motherhood - blerugh! I feel like an 90 year old woman with severe arthritis who needs a hip replacement.
I have 10 weeks left and boy am I counting the days. I just hope my labour goes as quickly as Two-Hour-Tosha's!

No comments: